meez was designed to make your kitchen run smoother. Collaboration is streamlined because account owners can give the perfect level of permissions to each team member: viewers can view and scale recipes, while editors can make changes to recipes, share, manage team members, and more.
To date, certain capabilities (such as editing purchase items) were reserved only for the account owner. But we heard from users that they wanted to be able to add additional access to their viewers and editors so that they’re empowered to take on more responsibility.
That’s why we’re excited to be announcing Manager access.
Manager access can be added to either a viewer or an editor.
When a viewer is granted manager access they get these additional permissions:
- View & edit purchase items, including importing costs
- View recipe costs, nutrition, and unit of measurement info
- Add/remove view-only team members
An editor can already do much more than a viewer, so when they’re granted manager access, they get these additional permissions:
- View & edit purchase items
- Import costs
Or in other words:
To add Manager access to a team member:
1. Click the hamburger menu item in the top left
2. Click "Manage Team"
3. Click the three dots next to a team member and then click “Edit Team Member”
4. Toggle on the “Manager” box for the concepts/locations where applicable:
We can't wait to see how you leverage Manager Access to empower your team!
Haven't tried meez yet?
Book a live demo or jump into the tool to try it out for yourself!
Percentage of Total Ingredients in meez allows you to view ingredients in a recipe by an overall percentage or baker’s percent.
3 product upgrades we shipped this summer + a sneak peak...